Old 18-12-2003, 02:04 AM
Sacha

Default Buddleia ID, please

Sacha12/12/03 4:19

Gea Jones12/12/03 3:40

snip
All buddleia comes from China, I have been growing it for years[for
butterflies], it is very strong , and hardy,
and if I had a choice,
I would rather not have the one you describe, which I have a lot of , trees
of, but the very dark purple one which is a stunning colour,
I do like the white as well,
best I like the round orange one , but it doesn't like outdoors !
Gea

snip
If you have this one, could you tell me its name, please.

No answer from Gea? Can anyone put me in touch with her, please? Anyone
else familiar with this poster who has 'trees' of this Buddleia which she
hasn't identified? An emailed reply bounced back.......
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)