Old 18-12-2003, 04:12 AM
luc tran

Default [IBC] was "how to dig"

Hi all,

Well, the place that I saw the tree was in the back of
my school. I can get the principal to sign me a note.
I don't have to worry too much about it. The main
concer is that the trees grows into the rock. And I
don't know how to approach it. And plus I don't know
if this is a good time or not. We just had a cold
front, down to the 20s but it goes up to the 50s in
the afternoon. So I don't know if this is a good time
or not to dig. Winter has been kind of warm. When I
saw the trees, it had hardly any leaves left on it. I
don't know if its in dormant or not. I can wait till
the beginning of Jan to dig. It will probably be
colder than.

Thank you,
Luc Tran
Texas, zone 8b