Old 18-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Paph Quiberon Bay

Finally it's open. Apparently as open as its going to get. I noticed that
the pouch wasn't opening up nice and round like other slippers, I even put
my finger in it to make sure it wasn't stuck. It wasn't.

Tonight I finally decided to bring it up from the light room for display and
finally noticed the pouch, and only the pouch, is UPSIDE DOWN.

Will take pics soon and post to abpo.

Neat... Not seen this before. I've seen two pouches, two
inflorescences from one lead, and a bunch of other oddities... Send me
a picture too, I don't get apbo.

AOS 'Orchids' magazine has a feature for 'odd' flowers. Or at least
they had one in November, and asked for others to contribute their
pictures. Maybe you should send a picture to AOS too.

Paph. Quiberon Bay is Milmoore x Winston Churchill, in case you were
wondering, and there have been 5 or 6 awarded.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit