Old 18-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Rod

Default Paeonia ludlowii seeds

Aphodius wrote:

Would any paeonia enthusiast urger be interested in germinating a few free
Paeonia seeds? Whilst clearing away the leaves from my Paeonia ludlowii, I
collected a quantity of seeds that had fallen to the ground and some still
in the pods. As one specimen of this magnificent peony is all I have room
for in my small garden, and it seems a shame to throw the seeds away,
I am offering them free, p+p to be agreed. If anyone *is* interested in my
offer, please let me know through the group.

Happy Christmas!

Aphodius

Me as well please, I'll send an SAE as soon as you let me know where to send it. Oh
and don't forget to weed my email address ;~))

--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html