Old 18-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Aphodius

Default Paeonia ludlowii seeds

Would any paeonia enthusiast urger be interested in germinating a few free
Paeonia seeds? Whilst clearing away the leaves from my Paeonia ludlowii, I
collected a quantity of seeds that had fallen to the ground and some still
in the pods. As one specimen of this magnificent peony is all I have room
for in my small garden, and it seems a shame to throw the seeds away,
I am offering them free, p+p to be agreed. If anyone *is* interested in my
offer, please let me know through the group.

Happy Christmas!

Aphodius

---
My outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Old 18-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Iris McCanna

"Aphodius" wrote in message
Would any paeonia enthusiast urger be interested in germinating a

few free
Paeonia seeds? Whilst clearing away the leaves from my Paeonia

ludlowii, I
collected a quantity of seeds that had fallen to the ground and some

still
in the pods. As one specimen of this magnificent peony is all I have

room
for in my small garden, and it seems a shame to throw the seeds

away,
I am offering them free, p+p to be agreed. If anyone *is* interested

in my
offer, please let me know through the group.

Happy Christmas!

Aphodius

Hallo,

I would love some seeds. Can we not mail our addresses to you
privately?

Regards
Iris McCanna

Old 18-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Rod

Aphodius wrote:

Would any paeonia enthusiast urger be interested in germinating a few free
Paeonia seeds? Whilst clearing away the leaves from my Paeonia ludlowii, I
collected a quantity of seeds that had fallen to the ground and some still
in the pods. As one specimen of this magnificent peony is all I have room
for in my small garden, and it seems a shame to throw the seeds away,
I am offering them free, p+p to be agreed. If anyone *is* interested in my
offer, please let me know through the group.

Happy Christmas!

Aphodius

Me as well please, I'll send an SAE as soon as you let me know where to send it. Oh
and don't forget to weed my email address ;~))

--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html
Old 19-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Rene Blom

Hallo,

I would love some seeds. Can we not mail our addresses to you
privately?

Regards
Rene Blom
http://members.home.nl/rene.blom/index.htm

"Aphodius" schreef in bericht

Old 19-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

The message
from "Aphodius" contains these words:

Would any paeonia enthusiast urger be interested in germinating a few free
Paeonia seeds? Whilst clearing away the leaves from my Paeonia ludlowii, I
collected a quantity of seeds that had fallen to the ground and some still
in the pods. As one specimen of this magnificent peony is all I have room
for in my small garden, and it seems a shame to throw the seeds away,
I am offering them free, p+p to be agreed. If anyone *is* interested in my
offer, please let me know through the group.

Happy Christmas!

Aphodius

I would love some if I'm not too late.

Janet G

paeonia Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 20 20-11-2010 12:10 AM
Paeonia officinalis e+d[_2_] Garden Photos 0 02-05-2009 10:47 AM
Paeonia & Friends - 20082342.jpg John - Pa. Garden Photos 0 24-05-2008 11:57 PM
Seeds, Seeds, Seeds Kimberly Edible Gardening 8 03-01-2007 05:37 PM
Herbaceous Paeonia - advice please H.Monk United Kingdom 2 04-01-2003 05:38 PM