Old 19-12-2003, 04:04 AM
Gene Schurg

Default Culture info on Chilochista usnoides.

Gideon,

Mounted is correct for this leafless orchid. I give mine strong light about
the same as catts. Mist regularly.

Mine are mounted on cork bark but not really adhearing to it. I have a
couple of chilochista's in spike right now but I don't remember which ones.

Good Growing,
Gene

"Gideon Singer" wrote in message
Mine is mounted on the outside of an upside down mesh pot.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:36:20 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

70% shade, peat and perlite(1 peat : 10 perlite), watering depends on

your
situation and pot size etc, and I think that this plant prefers it on the
warm side, but that is just from memory ( please correct me )

Kye.