Old 20-12-2003, 03:12 AM
Aquatic-Store.com

Default Metal Halide Pendant Lighting

Just make sure the lights are low enough if this will be in a room
with a tv or other things as the lighting can blind ya while sitting
on a couch
Kasselmann aquarium plants book 65.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:33:39 GMT, "Ian" wrote:

Seasons greetings everyone!
I was wondering if anyone out there has ever used metal halide pendants over
their fish tanks? I like the idea of having the ability to lower or raise
the light as needed. Additionally, metal halide has that shimmer effect
that shines into the tank. I am planning on using it over a 75 Gallon tank
(48X18X20). I'm wondering if I need to invest in 2 pendants. I would prefer
one 250 Watt MH pendant for simplicity and for costs. I figure I can hang
it over my tank and get several light zones, i.e. high light need plants
would be directly under the glow, slower growers in the periphery. Any
thoughts?