Old 20-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Shell

Default Catasetum Rebecca Northen 'Grapefruit Pink'

Thanks It's in a nice warm bright spot on my plant table in my dining
room I grow inside since I don't go outside much (not with snakes in the
yard)

Shell

"profpam" wrote in message ...
Shell,

When my catasetums display a spike, I take them inside and place in a
sunny window. A drastic temperature difference may cause bud drop.
Normal range is usually 60 to 80 for most catasetums. I would not apply
a fertilizer right now and would assume that the place from which you
received the plant did so to get it to spike.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
Shell wrote:

I've just recieved a Catasetum Rebecca Northen 'Grapefruit Pink' and it

has
a small flower spike on it. How do I make sure it blooms? Anything

special
it needs like fertiliser or special lighting?

Shell