Old 20-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Gardening Planning type of Software

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
Phil20/12/03 12:15 pmreply to

Any suggestions for good garden planning t ype of software? I used to

have a
Geoff Hamilton some years ago which I found very poor and wonder if

today's
versions are better?

Phil

This question gets asked quite often here and the general consensus seems
always to be that a pencil and a piece of paper is still the best method.
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)

I have never used one (or wanted to!) but someone recently emailed me a
garden layout sketch done on one (asking for planting suggestions) and I
found it easier to visualise than some of the descriptions I sometimes get!
:~)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk