Old 20-12-2003, 05:34 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Pots up North - Pictures

wrote in message
news
After the humungous thread in response to the question about growing
veg in pots in the north some might be interested in seeing some
examples. I grow entirely in containers, and in East Yorkshire -
which has to count as the north!

That's impressive! It also looks to be exactly like a daughter's house/yard
when she lived in York - and grew everything in pots very successfully. The
figure in the chair even looks like her ... it's uncanny.

I'd forgotten about that, she now farms in Wales and has a huge vegetable
garden, which is what inspired me to grow in my little Leeds garden!

Thanks, Wendy.

Mary