Old 20-12-2003, 05:45 PM
martin

Default Pots up North - Pictures

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:18:38 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
After the humungous thread in response to the question about growing
veg in pots in the north some might be interested in seeing some
examples. I grow entirely in containers, and in East Yorkshire -
which has to count as the north!

That's impressive! It also looks to be exactly like a daughter's house/yard
when she lived in York - and grew everything in pots very successfully. The
figure in the chair even looks like her ... it's uncanny.

Not at all the Hull that features in "Crap Towns" and that we drive
through with the car doors locked, when we use the Hull ferry :-)
--
Martin