Old 21-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Gardening Planning type of Software

In article , Phil
writes
Any suggestions for good garden planning t ype of software? I used to have a
Geoff Hamilton some years ago which I found very poor and wonder if today's
versions are better?

This is a question often asked on the group.
Close to the top of the abc to newcomers post there is a reference to
our faqs which states -

There are a number of FAQ files (answers to Frequently Asked
Questions) which have been put together by the contributors
to this group and are available at:

http://www.nugget.demon.co.uk/MetaFAQ/index.html

The particular faq you need is -

Garden Design Software by The Group