Old 21-12-2003, 11:43 PM
David Hill

Default Quotation marks

I'm supposed to believe that this sort of header is less confusing:-

~ ~
~ ~ Would I ruin a Corylus avellana "Contorta" if I prune it so hard

that
~it
~ ~has
~ ~ effectively been coppiced some time between now and just after New
~Year's
~ ~ Day?
~ ~
~ ~ There's a badly constructed subject if ever I saw one. I thought it
~ ~ was spam. :-)
~ ~
~ ~Hell's delight.
~ ~{:-((
~ ~
~ ~I have now corrected the second one as well.
~ ~

Sorry but for me it's just a mess and puts me right of going further.

I do wonder why some in this group are more concerned with top /bottom
posting, spelling , grammar and other things related to how a message is
posted than they seem to be about gardening and plants............

Strange, but if it keeps them happy........so be it

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries