Old 22-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Evergreen Gardenworks

Default [IBC] drainage

At 04:07 PM 12/21/03 -0600, p.aradi wrote:

So get used to the idea that old practices, specially if they are proven
in practice over several centuries, may endure even if "scientifically
wrong." And "Kindai Bonsai," the source of that article is the best
and truly cutting edge magazine on bonsai.

Peter

Well, now I guess I will be truly the grinch. Doctors also bled patients
for decades if not centuries. I don't belive they would have done it if
they didn't think it worked.

You can paste ten thousand quarters on your car, get inside, start it,
drive it away. It works!

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++