Old 23-12-2003, 08:35 AM

Default earthquake...

Never felt a thing here... But that was a decent one, big shaker
apparently..If I was sitting by my tanks I might have noticed some movement,
I don't recall if my dogs started to bark around that time eithier... My
wife never mentioned anything about feeling a quake this morning eithier..
Generally she mentions something just before we shake.. Perhaps I should
drain my tanks a bit, as this might not be the last one for now...

Tim... Cdn's in Cali..

"Djay" wrote in message
The USGS claims that the mountain range was uplifted about a foot today.

So
if anything we're "moving up" in the world... ha ha.

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
"Djay" wrote:

Our California central coast earthquake today had an
interesting effect on my aquarium...

I was in a very minor earthquake some years ago in central northern
Illinois. I was in a second floor apartment, and the only reason I
even noticed the quake was my tanks sloshing around.

Fish all fine.
Plants all fine.
Spilled water all dried up.
Heart rate back to "normal"

One of these days California is going to be hit by a big one, and
everything east of the fault will sink into the Atlantic.

--
www.ericschreiber.com