Old 24-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Gary Woods

Default Roll on spring

(Mark Fawcett) wrote:

There seem to be many more posters losing it with each other lately. I
can only put it down to the urglers version of 'cabin fever

Not me; I'm my normal cheerful sunny self! And if you don't like it, maybe
we should step outside and "discuss" it, eh?

I cope, as best I can, by working on indoor plants and planning for spring.
And I rigged up a couple of high-efficiency fluorescent fixtures over some
plants in a south window to give them more than they customary gray.... on
a timer for 15-hour days. I'm expecting a knock on the door any day now.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods