Old 24-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Steve

Default Happy Holidays to all at rec.gardens.edible

Happy holidays to you too, Mary.
Could you or anyone else enlighten me about "the split"? I've only been
following this group for months, not years. I would guess that this
group was split from rec.gardens? Is that right? When did it happen?

Steve

Mary McHugh wrote:
Happy Holidays to everyone here. First thing I'm doing after Xmas is
ordering seed. This is going to be a big gardening year at Rancho
McHugh!

Thanks for all your help over the years. I don't post that often but
I've been here since before the split and remember such memorable (and
humorous!) topics such as "Moron Growing Basil" and "How to Get Rid of
Golfers in Garden?".

Mary