Old 24-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Bill Watkins

Default [IBC] Watering Willow and Bald Cypress

Thank you Billy, I guess my note was misinterpreted. Mid to Late Summer
around here is not Fall or late Fall which is when the Bald Cypress
actually starts to lose its foliage. The moss on the soil does keep the
soil wetter and lessens hot summer stress. I have kept the soil submerged
in water out in the hot sun but didn't seem to help. I keep it in some
shade which seems to help. Basically speaking I don't think that it likes
the Oklahoma weather where I live. However, we do have Bald Cypress
growing in some yards around here??????????????

Bill

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++