Old 24-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Watering Willow and Bald Cypress

Bald Cypress have to be one of the "hardiest" (if that is the correct term)
trees I've heard about. They absolutely thrive in the hot, humid swamps in
LA & FL. However, up here on the frigid North Coast they develop into
really beautiful trees as well and don't seem to mind the temps at all. My
aunt has one that is probably 30 years old and 3' in diameter growing in her
yard. The biggest difference I can see, up here they don't get those massive
flairing roots.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++