Old 24-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Ray

Default Happy Holidays! (and a sale, too)

Good folks,

I'm about to grab some dinner and head off to sing at midnight service
tonight, but I wanted to take a moment and wish the very best of the season
to each and every one of you, and thank you for your participation here, and
the support you've given First Rays. May you and yours have a healthy,
safe, and bountiful 2004.

Now for the "peddling" part of the post:

Unfortunately (for me), the lunacy associated with severe "orchidaholism"
led me to acquire a lot more Phal bellina plants than I really have room
for, so I need to unload them soon. These are blooming-size (almost all
have old spikes), seed grown plants from good breeding stock, pulled from 4"
pots, having leaf spans anywhere from 8" to 14". I just added them to the
list today, and while I was at it, I decided to offer a 25% discount on all
plants through 12/30.

If you're interested, visit "The Store" via the URL below.

Happy Holidays from all of the Barkalows - Michele, Ray, Sara and me!