Old 25-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Mike

Default What did Santa bring?

2 Royal Navy reference books.
A Stanley Home wheelable tool kit box so I can now gather all my tools into
one box and know where they are :-))
Pair of Slippers which I must put on before Grandson visits.
Travel Vouchers for our Cruise in September

and to keep it on a gardening topic
Joan will receive a little cast iron notice 'GRAN'S GARDEN' to stick in the
garden when Grandson comes over. Bought from a place just outside Torquay,
Cockington Olde Forge (Closed in January but well worth a visit if you are
in the area on a later date. They also do Horse Brasses in various designs
on or off the leather strap. I bought a couple of 'Square and Compasses' for
the Lodge Raffles and one with the RAF Wings on for the RAF Reunion Raffle)