Old 25-12-2003, 05:12 PM
jklewis

Default [IBC] Bonsai ? Nursery Report

Anyone can send that article anywhere at any time. Just credit the IBC, please. For those who don't have it, the article is on our website.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

Shelly, Billy et al:
Last year Jim Lewis wrote a piece about not giving a tree for
Christmas. I obtained permission and sent it to my local newspaper. It
was published and I did receive two phone calls. One from a person who
had received a Mallsai the year before and was keeping it on her TV. She
wondered why the needles had turned brown. :-( The other call was from
an Irate vendor.... :-D

Unfortunately, I did not put that article in the paper this year, but I
think that the article, with Jim's permission, should be sent to every
paper in the US, right after Thanksgiving.....

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++