Old 25-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] kengai bonsai tree care

Thanks fgor caring about your gift enough to write us.

If you go to our website and look around, you will
find directions on what to do.

We need to know where you live and what kind of tree
you have to give you more specific advice.

Most bonsai with glued on rocks are difficult to keep
alive, but it is possible. Make sure you water this
plant from the bottom because water will not go
through the glue. (soak for a few minutes in apot of
water. Check the weight of the pot when you put it in
the water. Life it out several times as check to make
sure the weight has increased. This means you have
added water)

Most bonsai are outdoor trees. In this season and
depending on where you live, this might not be
feasable.

Best Regards,

Kitsuen Miko

--- Got2Drink wrote:
hey all,

never had a bonsai tree before and for xmas i got a
kengai bosai tree it was
purchased from a mall. i was wondering if you could
put me in the right
direction to a page on its care. I also got a bamboo
tree from a mall also,
so if anyone knows where i can get instructions on
that too it would be
great.

I want the trees to thrive and grow cause both are
beautiful.

One question though it seems the bonsai tree has
gavel on top of the soil
and it also seems that the gravel is glued. is this
good for the bonsai
should i transplant it to a another put without the
gravel? ? the bamboo
also has gravel but its not glued.

When you write back can u CC my email address

Thanks for all the help.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Jarbas
Godoy ++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: