Old 25-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Serendipity

Default OT Neighbour Trouble

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 18:34:09 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from martin contains these words:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:20:34 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

When I was an anklebiter in the 'forties the Kleeneezee Man was a

portly
little rubicund fellow with a trilby who did his rounds on a tricycle
with a big box on the front - like an ice-cream thingy of the time.

Urg's erstwhile Kleeneze-rep is a portly little chap with no teeth

who
was fond of boasting about his vehicle, so it could be the same one.

When I was a kid we had to make do with a one legged Breton onion
seller on a bicycle.

I had an uncle who came second in a one legged
bum-kicking competition.