Old 26-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] kengai bonsai tree care

In a message dated 12/26/2003 11:03:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I will remove the rocks ASAP and wait to repot in the spring. By the way
what type of soil will I need once the rocks are gone?

What you fill the void from the glued on rocks, which we hope you have
removed by now, doesn't matter much.
When you can put the plant outside and repot you will want a faster
draining soil. With a single tree your best choice is probably a prepackaged
Cactus mix.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast
Bonsai Societies of Florida Annual Convention Memorial Day Weekend 2004
Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral, Florida
www.bonsaisocietyofbrevard.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++