Old 28-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Bob in PA

Default Heron/Egret

"GrannyGrump" wrote in message

I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania, so wouldn't it be a little cold

for
this bird? The last week has been warm (45-60 degrees) but I can't

imagine
it getting enough food. It's apparently been around for a couple of

weeks.
I'm actually excited, it's the first time this has happened. I'll

try
to get some pictures.

umm you might want to check your fish pond.

Pix would be nice!

It's an elusive little bugger, and I always seem to lose my camera when
it comes around. I'm assuming that it will stay for a while, since I've got
three ponds full of fish, and there are other ponds in the neighborhood.
Pics will be posted as soon as I get them.

Bob