Old 28-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Gea Jones

Default Bronze Fennel

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
Gea Jones28/12/03 6:38

I once grew some bronze fennel and absolutely loved it,
it grew very tall , but only lasted two seasons,[maybe slugs]
I want some for this year any tips on when to plant, seeds or potted
already, best conditions
thankyou
Gea
--
http://community.webtv.net/AveAveAlt...ROSYHEALINGFOR
©

IME, it just seeds itself all over the place. Just wait for next spring!
I've tried to email you with regard to that Buddleia I'm trying to

identify
and of which you have trees - I think you said. Could you post or email

me
the name, please?
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)

Sorry, the long delay, well it was from some wasteland I just found loads of
little plants, and took a couple,
the whole lot got built on,
it's definitely Buddleia Davidii , but nothing exciting like Black Knight,
it is a lilac colour, could be Empire Blue,
Hope you find some, it grows into trees, about 12 feet tall , this is North
Devon, so the climate is a bit milder,
plants can grow here that have problems in other parts of UK
Gea