Old 29-12-2003, 12:35 AM
Claude

Default Orchid origin

Another true and sad story!

I`m a nurse and I had that lady as a patient who was diagnosed with a
unoperable lung cancer. I spent many nights with her, trying to comfort her,
to be there with her.
One day, I noticed she had received a big Phal as a gift. She told me that
another nurse from my unit told her I was growing them and she ask her
husband to buy one for me.
When she gave it to me, she ask : Please Claude, I want it to survive... Can
you name it Stella because her name was Stella `

I was in tears..... And I`m still in tears just thinking of her...

I know now she passed away a few weeks later..

I still have the Phal Stella, and I take good care of it.

Claude

"Claude" wrote in message
| Hello gany-mede!
|
| That was me who `orchid napped` a dying Phal from my friend.
| It still growing pretty fine and I am waiting for a spike...
|
| Claude
|
| "Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
| link.net...
| | A little Brassavola that I rescued from a painful death in a dirt filled
| pot
| | is blooming. In fact, I need to get a picture onto abpo to see what
| | everyone thinks about an ID.
| |
| | Diana
| |