Old 29-12-2003, 03:43 AM
J Fortuna

Default Happy Holidays! (and a sale, too)

Ray,

Hope your holidays went well, and happy new year.

Since you are in the process of selling phal bellinas, could you remind me
what the difference in cultural requirements is between phal bellinas and
most other Phals. I recall reading that they would want a bit less light I
think, and maybe more humidity (?), but I forget. I am sure that all who
have or are about to order a bellina from you will appreciate this advice as
well.

Thanks,
Joanna

"Ray" wrote in message
news
Unfortunately (for me), the lunacy associated with severe "orchidaholism"
led me to acquire a lot more Phal bellina plants than I really have room
for, so I need to unload them soon. These are blooming-size (almost all
have old spikes), seed grown plants from good breeding stock, pulled from
4"
pots, having leaf spans anywhere from 8" to 14". I just added them to the
list today, and while I was at it, I decided to offer a 25% discount on

all
plants through 12/30.

If you're interested, visit "The Store" via the URL below.

Happy Holidays from all of the Barkalows - Michele, Ray, Sara and me!