Old 29-12-2003, 03:44 AM
J Fortuna

Default Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Wish I had been here during the holidays to share in these wishes with you.
As is, the first part of my wish (Wesolych Swiat) comes too late, but the
second part (Szczesliwego Nowego Roku -- Happy New Year in Polish) is still
timely.

Went to visit relatives for Christmas, and their Internet connection is
limited to several hours each week. However, at least I got to experience
orchids there too. My mother-in-law has a beautiful Phal Lucia Lip x Number
51 that has been blooming on the same spike since July sequentially (buds
opened, flowered, wilted, new buds formed) and now it's put out a second
spike too, and it's her first orchid ever. I am bit jealous. Though I really
shouldn't be since six out of my ten are currently in bloom or spike, ...
however, none of them is in double-spike.

Joanna

"Reka" wrote in message
I wish all the RGOers "ein frohes Fest", "Buon Natale" and most

importantly,
peace and good health in the year to come.

Reka

---