Old 23-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Happy Holidays, Everyone!

To All,

We wish you the scent of orchids and pine, excessive blooming, love in
abundance, a peaceful soul, and red hearts wrapped in white tissue paper!

Diana and Frank Kulaga

Old 24-12-2003, 01:33 AM
profpam

Happy Holidays !

May your orchids thrive and become abundant and your new year be both
healthy and prosperous.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
Old 24-12-2003, 07:03 AM
Reka

I wish all the RGOers "ein frohes Fest", "Buon Natale" and most importantly,
peace and good health in the year to come.

Reka

---

Old 24-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Claude

I wish to everyone UN TRES JOYEUS NOEL !

Claude

Old 24-12-2003, 02:17 PM
Wendy

All the best to everyone for the holiday season & may your plants
bloom & grow forever.
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 24-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Claude

Sorry!

UN TRES JOYEUX NOEL

Claude

"Claude" wrote in message
.. .
| I wish to everyone UN TRES JOYEUS NOEL !
|
| Claude
|

| "Reka" wrote in message
| | I wish all the RGOers "ein frohes Fest", "Buon Natale" and most
| importantly,
| | peace and good health in the year to come.
| |
| | Reka
| |
| |
| | ---
| |
| |

Old 24-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Diana Kulaga

Claude,

Trying to remember my high school French here........is it possibly UNE tres
joyeux Noel? LOL! The best to you and yours, in any language!

Diana

Old 25-12-2003, 10:12 PM
tbell

Back at you, Reka. Will have a cappucino in your honor.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA, USA
(To reply by e-mail, remove APPENDIX)

Old 25-12-2003, 10:12 PM
tbell

Merci, Claude. Je souhaite le même á vous.

From: "Claude"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:26:08 -0500

Old 29-12-2003, 03:39 AM
J Fortuna

Wish I had been here during the holidays to share in these wishes with you.
As is, the first part of my wish (Wesolych Swiat) comes too late, but the
second part (Szczesliwego Nowego Roku -- Happy New Year in Polish) is still
timely.

Went to visit relatives for Christmas, and their Internet connection is
limited to several hours each week. However, at least I got to experience
orchids there too. My mother-in-law has a beautiful Phal Lucia Lip x Number
51 that has been blooming on the same spike since July sequentially (buds
opened, flowered, wilted, new buds formed) and now it's put out a second
spike too, and it's her first orchid ever. I am bit jealous. Though I really
shouldn't be since six out of my ten are currently in bloom or spike, ...
however, none of them is in double-spike.

Joanna

Old 29-12-2003, 03:44 AM
J Fortuna

"Reka" wrote in message
I wish all the RGOers "ein frohes Fest", "Buon Natale" and most

importantly,
peace and good health in the year to come.

Reka

---

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy Holidays Jerrispond Ponds 8 21-12-2003 08:42 PM
Happy Holidays Steveo Lawns 0 21-12-2003 01:02 AM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 08:22 AM