Old 29-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Gea Jones

Default Bronze Fennel

Sounds like you need a cutting !!
Mine has never been officially identified,
but it sounds like the one your describing , which is partly why I went off
it, the leaves are so big, BUT it does grow very tall,
write to me again if you like !
I have grown small trees in one season from a cutting !!
Gea

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
Gea Jones28/12/03 11:13

snip
Sorry, the long delay, well it was from some wasteland I just found

loads of
little plants, and took a couple,
the whole lot got built on,
it's definitely Buddleia Davidii , but nothing exciting like Black

Knight,
it is a lilac colour, could be Empire Blue,
Hope you find some, it grows into trees, about 12 feet tall , this is

North
Devon, so the climate is a bit milder,
plants can grow here that have problems in other parts of UK
Gea

Thanks for the reply. But the Buddleia I'm trying to ID is quite

different
to these. The leaves are *very* large, as compared to any 'ordinary'
Buddleia and it grows as tall as the house.
We're in S. Devon so have no worries with at least trying this Buddleia;

the
garden it is in at present, is in Cornwall.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk