Old 29-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Bonsai Techniques ?

Thanks Carl and Chris.

You're both absolutely correct.
Mr. Naka's books are certainly worth reading, over and over and over again!

My wife knows very little about bonsai..... other than it's consumed a great
deal of my time over the past year.
She called Jim Doyle prior to Christmas and asked him for the best gifts for
a budding newbie.
In addition to a shiny new turn-table, Jim suggested both of Mr. Naka's
books.
I'll have to thank Jim the next time I'm at his shop.

I visited the NBF site, and look forward to Mr. Naka's collection of
drawings.
After admiring the sketches contained in BT 1 & 2, I'm convinced Mr. Naka's
artwork alone is worth collecting.

Chris .... Thanks for the book recommendations. I just purchased a new
(signed) original edition of Ragle/Naka's book. Now if I can only find
Naka's Satsuki book, my day would be complete !!

Mark - (with an ever increasing library !)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++