Old 29-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] This is winter ??

Thanks Nina

Given your suggestions, I wonder if my trees haven't gone into dormancy yet.

"Pre-Dormancy" ???
Hmmmmmmm .....
Obviously, my trees have lost their leaves, and are being watered less
frequently, but I'm not sure they've ever experienced temps below freezing
for anything longer than one night.

If their buds begin to break .. am I (they) in trouble ??

Mark