Old 30-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] This is winter ??

We're predicted to hit near record highs here on New Year's
Day -- 72 degrees F (which is what it was here today -- but no
record). Cooler tomorrow and Wednesday.

While I was gone we had a few really cold (for here) days and the
leaves are mostly gone from all of my bonsai. The big bald
cypress in the yard was a bright orange when I left. It is
leafless now and the orange is on the ground in the garden that
grows around it. The 6-foot lantana has been frozen back to the
soil, not to be seen again until it re-sprouts in March.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++