Old 30-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Claude

Default Phal spike stop growing?

Hello!

It happened to me last year!
I have a DTPS which was growing a spike then stopped. The spike was green
and looking healthy! I think it suffered a thermal shock because it was too
close to the window.
It took 6 months to the spike to restart growing.

If the spike is still green, don`t touch it, be patient, it will grow back

Claude