Old 30-12-2003, 02:33 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] This is winter ??

"Corcoran. Bil" wrote:

Alan:

Actually since the car lives in there too it's pretty hard to avoid
opening up the door at least a few times each day. I have enough leaky
windows in there to move some of the air. I tried the box fan but I
wasn't crazy about leaving it running all the time or putting it on a
timer unsupervised in a garage. Maybe that's my dad talking but so far
it hasn't been a problem, at least not one caused by poor air movement.
It is a good idea that I may have to try out, again assuming the open
door doesn't do it.

Bil

I just have my trees outside. Plenty of fresh air, and I don't have to water them.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++