Old 31-12-2003, 09:48 PM

Default Balcony plants query

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
: In article , David
: Griffiths writes
: I'm looking for a range of shrubs/ plants that will exist happily in pots
: dress balconies of flats and apartments. We must assume various aspects,
out
: of direct rainfall but open to the temperature and light changes of the
UK
: seasons.
:
: Any ideas welcome, with views of upkeep, special needs, etc.
:
: We have just run the Thompson & Morgan (Young Plants) Ltd. Spring 2004
: live plant video - sent by post to us with their Spring 2004 live plant
: printed catalogue. We found it surprisingly pleasant and interesting to
: watch - about 30/40 mins of colourful chat, advice and tempting offers.
: They have made a big play on plants for containers, pots, tubs, patios,
: balconies, but not forgetting beds and borders. Well worth a look at:
:
: www.thompson-morgan.com
:
: or from:
: T&M Customer Handling Agent
: P.O.Box 99
: Sudbury
: CO10 2YE
: --
: Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Yes, I've also got mine but haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I
imagine it's probably very similar to last year's.