Old 01-01-2004, 06:32 AM
Chookie

Default Propagating Kit

In article ,
"Bob Young" wrote:

Can anyone help with a local supplier of a propagating kit for domestic
use - I am looking for botton heating and mist control.
Alernatively does anyone have plans for the above. It is for outdoor use.

Digger's Club sell them by mail order, but their descriptions aren't terribly
clear. I'm ringing them soon to order one and will post about what I buy here.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc