Old 01-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Chookie

Default Whinge here about your garden!

This drought is really getting old. I've lost tomato plants, cucumbers, you
name it -- this summer in Sydney has been a nightmare for vegie gardeners...
just like last year :-(

On the plus side, my native garden has coped remarkably well, considering I
planted it (mainly tubestock) a week before restrictions came in. Pity it
isn't tall enough to provide me with shade yet!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc