Old 01-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Forest pot

Hello - I am not sure if this is the apporprate place to post
this,
but I am in search of a forest pot thats cheap. This is my

first
forest planting, and I'm not sure how well it will do. Its

actually a
raft style planting with a juniper compressa.

If this isn't the appropriate place, I don't know what is.

Go he
http://www.btinternet.com/~colinlewi...ng/Cement.html

For an excellent, detailed (with diagrams) how-to-build-your-own
slab by bonsai guru, teacher, and occasional IBCer, Colin Lewis
(NO relation!). This is as cheap and you can go (short of
finding a useful stone slab -- which isn't easy).

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - There is
some EXCELLENT reading on Colin's website, BTW. It is one of the
best!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++