Old 01-01-2004, 06:12 PM
markstac

Default [IBC] Small pine

Mark Sunshine in NY here & Personally I LOVE Dwarf Hinoki(Sp ??)cypress ...
I know the non dwarf grow TALL but know not how fast. As dwarf I have seen
some 2-3' ...

***** Just a note to all who may recognize MY NAME.... OK I have been on
the list BUT inactive 2 years or more maybe closer to 3 years ... Life has
had me busy & I had little time to even read mail from the Bonsai List ! ...

I have Netscape filter/sort out & put mail from the bonsai list into a
seperate folder to read when I have time. The problem is when I read that
mail I like to reply w/ any advice/info I can offer... thus I get very into
it & well just will not start UNLESS I have the time to do it right.

I have now gotten away from "things" (& people) in my life that have had me
missing out on the things I did FOR ME ..... in fact a new & very specil
woman in my life has reminded me what I have been missing ... & she is into
horticuture/plants & so on.... SO if you see e-mail from My addr signed
Beth Ann ... YUP that is her ..

Glad to be back ... Mark

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++