Old 01-01-2004, 11:09 PM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

Default Flowers for table decoration in June

I have a son getting married at the beginning of June and have been
wondering whether I have time to grow anything suitable for a table
decorations.
He and his partner are very happy with something quite cottagey and
simple. Scented would be good: they had wondered about lavender - but
lack of time to grow it would be a problem.
If not scented, then I guess annuals are likely to be the only
possibilities. I haven't got much experience with annuals so any
suggestions would be really gratefully received.

Janet G