Old 02-01-2004, 01:09 AM
zhanataya

Default Growing Herbs

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:02:40 -0500, "madgardener" madgard@fairies
live herevic.com wrote:

ZHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New year sugar! Great to see yer post
response!! (Damon just got back from Jamaca.........gbseg) brought me a
postcard and some beautiful Chinese chopsticks and a beautiful carved red
Chinese dragon he found in the French Quarters when he jumped ship in Port
N'Awlins..............how ya been?????

A happy and healthy new year to you also. I'm doing fine, putting in
a lot of hours though. Once in a while I have time to drop in and do
a bit of lurking.

A toast to all on the village corner. Hope you all had a good
Christmas and/or whichever holiday you celebrate.

zhan