Old 03-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Hal

Default Best way to get grass the shade in Atlanta now

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:43:18 GMT, "Josh Kalish"
wrote:

I have a home in Atlanta. The lawn pretty much torn up because of the work
that has been ongoing on the property. Most of the lawn is just plain soil
now. The lawn gets little direct sunlight, maybe a few hours a day. I am
pretty bad at maintaining a lawn. I'm frequently out of town, so the lawn
should be pretty resillient. I've heard three recomendations from sod
placed and from this group:

http://www.ces.uga.edu/ Is a good place to ask about the type grass
for your lawn, but the biggest reason for a poor lawn is lack of
adequate water. Take the time and put in a good lawn watering
system.

Regards,

Hal