Old 03-01-2004, 04:13 PM
J Fortuna

Default For Ray, plant food question?

Claude,
Am I missing something here? I thought root growth is generally good in
Phals. Although, on the other hand I have heard that Phals will also grow
more roots if they are not getting enough water or enough fertilizer, when
they are trying to reach it. But on the other hand, won't a Phal that is
well fertilized and generally well kept, grow its root system as well? Ok,
maybe I am confused. I hope that when Ray or one of the other experts here
answers your question, maybe they can address the issue of Phal rooting like
crazy: good, bad, or could be either?
Joanna

"Claude" wrote in message
. ..
I`ve been using the two firts one for a while and my phals are rooting

like
crazy! This is why I`m thinking switching fertilizer!
What do you think?