Old 04-01-2004, 12:33 PM
JennyC

Default Gargoyle Wall Plaques/Masks

"Ian White" wrote in message
I am trying to find a gargoyle wall plaque of mask or even wall fountain.
Have spent ages on internet but to no avail. I can find many sun type ones
but for an ivy clad wall the gargoyle would be better.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction plse?
Thanks
Ian

UK :
http://www.salvoweb.com/forsale.html?x=%7C43%7C%7C8%7C
http://www.puckator.co.uk/index.php?page_id=29
http://www.architecturalgardensuppli...ms/1/7438.html

USA:
http://www.houseyardgarden.com/p27-2...yle-wall-shelf
..html

Last resort - make your own !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/homes/design/de...ets/175.shtml:
Make your own gargoyles. Find a suitable ornament and place in a box lined with
tin foil. Pour silicone rubber into the box and leave to set. When dry the mould
can be peeled off and filled with plaster of Paris to create multiple copies.
Paint your gargoyles and then attach to the walls using panel adhesive and
nails.

HTH Jenny