Old 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Ian White

Default Gargoyle Wall Plaques/Masks

I am trying to find a gargoyle wall plaque of mask or even wall fountain.
Have spent ages on internet but to no avail. I can find many sun type ones
but for an ivy clad wall the gargoyle would be better.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction plse?
Thanks
Ian

Old 04-01-2004, 12:33 PM
JennyC

"Ian White" wrote in message
I am trying to find a gargoyle wall plaque of mask or even wall fountain.
Have spent ages on internet but to no avail. I can find many sun type ones
but for an ivy clad wall the gargoyle would be better.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction plse?
Thanks
Ian

UK :
http://www.salvoweb.com/forsale.html?x=%7C43%7C%7C8%7C
http://www.puckator.co.uk/index.php?page_id=29
http://www.architecturalgardensuppli...ms/1/7438.html

USA:
http://www.houseyardgarden.com/p27-2...yle-wall-shelf
..html

Last resort - make your own !
http://www.bbc.co.uk/homes/design/de...ets/175.shtml:
Make your own gargoyles. Find a suitable ornament and place in a box lined with
tin foil. Pour silicone rubber into the box and leave to set. When dry the mould
can be peeled off and filled with plaster of Paris to create multiple copies.
Paint your gargoyles and then attach to the walls using panel adhesive and
nails.

HTH Jenny

Old 04-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Franz Heymann

"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from Rusty Hinge1 contains these

words:
The message
from "Ian White" contains these words:

e-mail sent.

Tell me if it doesn't make it - I had a batch of error messages
uploading this batch.

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

Franz

Old 04-01-2004, 05:48 PM
martin

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 16:50:55 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from Rusty Hinge1 contains these

words:
The message
from "Ian White" contains these words:

e-mail sent.

Tell me if it doesn't make it - I had a batch of error messages
uploading this batch.

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

This one is an imposter.
--
Martin
Old 04-01-2004, 06:28 PM
Franz Heymann

wrote:

"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from Rusty Hinge1 contains these

words:
The message
from "Ian White" contains these words:

e-mail sent.

Tell me if it doesn't make it - I had a batch of error messages
uploading this batch.

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

This one is an imposter.

Also using zetnet?

Franz

Old 04-01-2004, 06:32 PM
martin

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:21:04 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from Rusty Hinge1 contains these
words:
The message
from "Ian White" contains these words:

e-mail sent.

Tell me if it doesn't make it - I had a batch of error messages
uploading this batch.

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

This one is an imposter.

Also using zetnet?

a case of forged headers?
--
Martin
Old 04-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Rusty Hinge1

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from Rusty Hinge1 contains these

words:
The message
from "Ian White" contains these words:

e-mail sent.

Tell me if it doesn't make it - I had a batch of error messages
uploading this batch.

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

He might appear again, minus an l, but pottingshed.org won't.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 04-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Rusty Hinge1

The message
from martin contains these words:

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

This one is an imposter.

I locked him in the potting shed so I could take his place.

Mwahahahahahaha! All your postings are belong to me.

Old 04-01-2004, 09:35 PM
Franz Heymann

"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from Rusty Hinge1 contains these

words:
The message
from "Ian White" contains these words:

e-mail sent.

Tell me if it doesn't make it - I had a batch of error messages
uploading this batch.

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

He might appear again, minus an l, but pottingshed.org won't.

I thought the three looked cute so I left them for your enjoyment.

Franz

Old 04-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Jim W

Ian White wrote:

I am trying to find a gargoyle wall plaque of mask or even wall fountain.
Have spent ages on internet but to no avail. I can find many sun type ones
but for an ivy clad wall the gargoyle would be better.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction plse?
Thanks
Ian

There's a guy that does the shows (at least in the S) who I;ve seen at
Chelsea, Ally Pall, and the Herts Showi (At Capel Manor) who does
gargoyles as well as sun's etc.. We got a sun with hands and a 'leaf'
figure off him,.. He also does gargoyles..

THey are only cast concrete but age up well after a coat of yog..:-)

He doesn't give contact details tho, as he trades 'as and when'...

So you'll just have to try some of the shows and keep your eyes open.

Jim
Old 04-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Rusty Hinge1

The message
from martin contains these words:

Mwahahahahahaha! All your postings are belong to me.

All your postings is belong to me?

No. All your postings *ARE* belong to me.

Old 05-01-2004, 08:12 AM
martin

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:32:27 GMT, Rusty Hinge1
wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:

Mwahahahahahaha! All your postings are belong to me.

All your postings is belong to me?

No. All your postings *ARE* belong to me.

all your *posings* belong to you.
--
Martin
Old 09-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Rusty Hinge1

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:21:04 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:
.. .
wrote:
"Rusty Hinge1" wrote in message
The message
from Rusty Hinge1 contains these
words:
The message
from "Ian White" contains these words:

e-mail sent.

Tell me if it doesn't make it - I had a batch of error messages
uploading this batch.

What have you done with Jacques d' Allltrades?

This one is an imposter.

Also using zetnet?

a case of forged headers?

One would be sufficient.