Old 04-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Alex

Default Propagating Kit

Solution to keep snails out - cut a strip of flywire, fray one edge so
that the wire ends stick out, and use it as a little fence around your
seedbed/tray by embedding the unfrayed side just under the soil surface.
all soft-bellied sliders will get the message and look elsewhere for
their grub.

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
Don wrote:

Chookie wrote:

Digger's Club sell them by mail order, but their descriptions aren't
terribly
clear. I'm ringing them soon to order one and will post about what I buy
here.

We have a few of them. There is not much to them. If you were handy you
could make them fairly easily.

I'm not :-)

I'm not worried about bottom heat for seedlings, just about keeping the
!@#$%* snails out of the trays!