Old 04-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Fred G

Default Who can tell me what it is?

Iıll even send a pic if you email me directly... Looks somehow to be related
to ³Wandering Jew² that I see planted in the ground. Brilliant green,
growing method like purple or green Wandering Jew with leaves developing
from a tubular stalk about as big around as a human finger. Slight
difference in leaves is that there is no ³fuzz,² but just glossy leaves that
curl back beautifully. Stalks put out shoots about as big around as a straw
which I cut off and root.

I have plenty of cuttings if anyone wants them. I grow this stuff in a
hanging basket and itıs quite hardy, yet Iıve never seen it flower. Seems as
though someone once referred to it as ³Dutchmanıs Pipe,² but Google tells me
this is not what it has referred to as such.